I know you will probably say I should go see a doctor but I don’t have any insurance and I don’t have a job so even if I had to pay extra to go to a doctor I couldn’t because I don’t have a cent to my name. I have been having pains in all my joints since I was really little it wasn’t as bad about 10 years ago because I am currently 20 but then it started getting really bad. I will get cramps/pain in just totally different joints everyday like one day my knee will hurt and the next day my wrist will hurt and the next day my ankle will hurt and so on and so forth. I will start out with cramps/pain in one joint like my knee or something and then it will travel to my ankle and then my toes and basically all the joints in my foot. Sometimes if I get it in my elbow or my shoulder it will travel through to the other joints in my arm I will even get it in the joints in my fingers. I seriously get it everywhere. One time I got this really bad pain around my crotch area where the leg and the hip connect and it hurt like crazy. Almost all the time if the pain stays long enough whatever is in pain will be hurting so much that it will go numb and then I can barely walk or use my hand. I have felt my knee when it has been in pain it tends to feel like it’s creaking you know like their is arthritis there but some people tell me they don’t think it is. They say that I probably don’t have enough potassium and such. Most of the time even pain killers won’t help it never makes it go away. I don’t know what to do. I have checked my potassium levels and everything else when I had insurance with the doctor and he said everything was fine so I don’t know what could be wrong. Also it gets even worse in the winter time or when the weather changes or when it is about to rain. Please help me. Thanks in advance!
By admin on January 10, 2011
Posts Related to Why am I always having pain in all my joints?
i have no memory of a specific moment where i hurt my hip or knee.... however, i just recently started to play basket ball again ...
I really dont know what could be occurring or why but i'd like some advice. About a year ago when i started my first job ...
i get this pain from my anus or the buttucks that feels like a cramp that ive never felt in my life and the pain ...
I have been living with an upper back pain for almost ten years. I went to see so many doctors back home and did not ...
i have been having warm heat in my vagina it just comes throughout the day not of a sexual nature just heat and now it ...
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- what does it mean including but not limited to
- two red little circle like spots on upper back
- F150 severe lt leg paon
- I can\t cover my medical bills where can I find charity
- policy limits demand letter
- can the wife be sued for her husband\s back child support owed
- travel ban after clearing creditcard bills uae
- i\m so poor i hate my life
- on april 1 2011 jiro nozomi created a new travel agency adventure travel the following transactions occurred during the company’s first month
- canadian temporary license plate border crossing