I’m about to rent a car for one day travel for the first time ever but I have some questions.
1. They give me these options for insurance, but what’s the difference and what to they cover.
- Pre-Reserved Full Damage Waiver
- Supplemental Liability Insurance
Priceline.com offers ‘Collision Damage Insurance,’ but what is that and does it mean; that I don’t have to buy insurance from the renter?
2. Do I have to present anything i.e. I.D., existing car Insurance (I don’t have a car)
3. Do I have to Pay for gas?
4. Do I have to sign a contract?