My husband has two daughters 12, 15 from a previous relationship…never really married. They live in ID, we live in MI. When I first married my husband 4 years ago, the ex wife and kids were living in AK, she was married and doing fairly well. Since then, she has divorced ( only married less than a year) moved to 2 different states, and does not attempt to work very much to bring in any sort of income. She chooses these tiny towns that have 300 people and then when she can’t get a job she cries poor me. My husband pays 1200.00 a month CS, inline with our income and more than the original order. He pays 100% of the health insurance and all medical for the girls. He incurs all travel expenses, buys them computers and sends extra money regularly. But still after all this……she still is now in a situation where they are all but homeless, save for the fact they are house sitting for someone for a few months. Since she doesnt work, she has next to no income and just incurred a ton of medical bills. She homeschools the kids, and claims she can’t work because she homeschools. Her choice but the kids suffer and live in poverty. We live in a nice average home, I work, my husband works. I get resentful of the fact that they are always so dirt poor and we have to keep sending money that she uses to pay her bills and the kids still live so poorly. She makes them feel like its their dads fault, her doesnt provide enough and so they have to go without. These two were never married, he is not even on the birth certificate! He loves his girls and so do I and this is killing us. The 15 year old keeps dropping hints that they need money for their mom, but I dont feel like we should send it because she does nothing to help herself. The kids should not be caught in the middle. I feel like I cant even enjoy my home and my daughter, who is 6 and not my husbands, because we shouldn’t be living so good when they are not….but we do all we can and its never enough. When is it enough and can sleep knowing we are doing the best we can and she is doing nothing and has to reap the consequences of her children being poor because she is lazy? Should we just keep giving her more money?
When child support isn’t being used to pay for children, when does my husband need to draw the line ?
By admin on February 27, 2011
Posts Related to When child support isn't being used to pay for children, when does my husband need to draw the line ?
There has to be a way out of this...my husband pays child support for 3 kids. 2 moms. 515.00 a month to one and 2000.00 ...
I have 2 kids from my previous marriage. We have been divorced for 5 years and he has never once paid child support. I have ...
my x has never paid child support. When i tried to talk to him and ask for help he threatened to sue?
My x husband and i divorced 6 years ago, we had 2 children together. He got into drugs and became violent so i had to ...
My husband's family always expects him to contribute to big financial expenses, when it comes to his parents. My in- laws (both in their late ...
My husband and I have been married for over two years and have been together for five. We love each other and have a stable ...
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- if i dont have a job how am i supposed to pay for ticket
- what kinda car can u afford for 130000 yearly
- the light is yellow i stop and car behind me hits me
- can a cop car catching speeding when driving in opposite direction
- On April 1 2011 Jennifer Stafford created a new travel agency solution
- including the direct and indirect
- does travel insurance cover abortion
- what if i get into a car crash and i don\t have a driver license
- i hit an run a car they got my plates insurance sent me letter
- is radar accurate from a hill