By admin on December 8, 2011
I currently have a vehicle which has a suspended registration for lack of proof of insurance AND has a massive amount of toll road fines on it. Can I simply go ahead and sell the car? Obviously the toll road fines are due, but do they travel with the car? Do they simply become owed on the part of the orginal owner? Will the buyer have to pay back due registration fees and so forth? Thanks
By admin on October 26, 2011
i had an accident a month ago and I was at fault.Well my husband and I had no insurance on our vehicle..so we are stuck paying out of pocket for the damage done to the other persons vehicle…and then i have a court date on November 15th.The ticket is for entering an intersection while a stop light was emitting a steady red light for traffic in defendant’s direction of travel.What I want to know is when I appear at my court date what may happen to me.I will obviosly have to pay a fine…but I need Read more [...]
By admin on October 19, 2011
my gf and I had just exited our vehicle.I was carrying a newborn,in a car travel seat,by the handle in my right hand.I had just stepped away from the vehicle and turned my back to the vehicle,when I heard a loud noise behind me,and I turned to see a Ford Expedition had slammed into my gf’s Ford Esccort,and I witnessed our vehicle being shoved aprx three feet forward and three feet to toward the passenger side direction of the parking spot. I believe I have injured my upper back,and I have had a ringing Read more [...]
By admin on August 23, 2011
Lets’ say I buy a travel insurance. It is stated rental vehicle excess of 0. What happens when the repair cost in an accident is 00?
By admin on August 10, 2011
I’m an Indiana resident, but I’m attending college in Texas. I’m looking to purchase a second vehicle here in Texas, but I’m planning on moving back to Indiana in two years after college. How do I go about registering the vehicle and getting Indiana plates since I’m not currently in Indiana?
By admin on July 29, 2011
I have been sued for 7500 dollars in small claims court in MN. I was traveling down the interstate and attempted to switch lanes. The driver of the vehicle behind me(in my blind spot) and definately going over the speed limit swerved to avoid me. I was apprx. a foot into the other lane. No vehicle contact was made. He swerved into the median, came back onto highway, and back into median, crashing into the cables seperating the interstate. HIs uninsured car was totalled. My insurance company Read more [...]
By admin on June 7, 2011
after hitting a tunnel wall my vehicle was unable to move so i stopped in the rightmost lane in the tunnel. there was no traffic as it was 11 ocklock at night. we got out of the vehicle and called 911. while on the phone with the emergency operator i was rear ended by another vehicle. i filed my case and was denied by his insurance company because i was creating a road hazard. my hazard lights were on and functional before i was rearended. My insurance company told me to sue the driver and i did. Read more [...]
By admin on May 18, 2011
My father was involved in a vehicle accident. I have heard rumors about the major companies carrying accidental death benefits, but from what I have been reading most are only covered under paid travel, meaning the means of travel was paid for with that credit card (plane ticket). I would like to know what other areas I can search to possible help with the financial debt. I have checked into his work, auto insurance and will be calling the bank tomorrow as well as his credit card companies as soon Read more [...]
By admin on April 27, 2011
I was rear ended & pushed into the vehicle traveling in front of me. The driver behind me (the one who caused the accident) was not cited. What does this mean for my insurance claim? Does this mean I’ll be responsible for paying my own deductible & the increased premium rate even though it clearly was not my fault? * It occurred in Georgia, which to my knowledge is a “fault state”.
By admin on March 28, 2011
What requirements do u need specifically and in good details if possible please would I need in order for me to drive to Canada? Example registration… insurance…etc… possibly pink slip and Smog check? Also I want to know if they inspect under your hood I bought my car which is an acura integra from someone and it came with a VTEC Controller but im pretty positive that it didnt come like that from the dealership as when I tried to smog it they denied it because they told me it should be there, Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- how long can an insurance adjuster take to accept liabilities
- if someone owes back child support n dies get a settlement
- how much philippine money do i need in traveling to malaysia
- can a father represent you in traffic court california
- what happen if i dont pay my tickets in canada go states
- how much is it to have a tooth pulled without insurance
- drivers must be careful when driving close to cyclists and should keep at least feet apart when passing cyclists on the road
- how much can a 4 year old get in a 18 wheeler accident
- light headed travel recently
- lumps on back of my ear they are sore to touch what could this be?