By admin on December 19, 2011
I’m in my last year of University and I’m currently in the middle of my finals. My partner and I live about 2 hours travel time apart – he graduated last year, a year before me, and lives there for work. This coming weekend we’ll be celebrating two years together and I’m going down to see him. The conundrum I have is that I don’t know whether or not I should drive down. I’ve recently bought my first car (recently as in within the last fortnight) and I was planning on driving it down to see him Read more [...]
By admin on November 29, 2011
I am going to Brazil until the end of May 2012 but my vaccine for meningitis finishes in the beginning April 2012. Insurance wont pay if I get it early. I would be living with a family. I read how Brazil is had an outbreak of meningitis this year. Will I be at risk of getting meningitis?
By admin on October 19, 2011
Ok i am really worried. Hurricane irene will hit the east coast soon and i have to go to mexico. My flight leaves in 8:30 am in ny and it is said irene will reach carolinas at 2 pm. Could this pose any risk to my flight being cancelled or delayed. Also will my flight be rerouted because i think to get to mexico usually the flight path is through the east coast then gulf. Btw my dad didnt get us travel insurance and i am flying with jet blue from jfk to cancun international
By admin on October 15, 2011
I’m a healthy single person with no preexisting conditions living in Washington State and am tired of paying 0/mo for COBRA. My acceptable range is – 0/mo and only want it as hedge against risk of major injury. I may be travelling overseas for 3-6 months this winter and I’m wondering if: 1. I should choose something like LifeWise with 10k deductible for 3 months, just short term then let it cancel, then get different travel insurance thereafter? 2. Choose a company that does both domestic US and Read more [...]
By admin on June 15, 2011
Well adjusted employee got a DWI before he worked here, and we’ve just been told that he won’t be covered by insurance, and furthermore we’re at risk sending him traveling on company time to make sales calls. He’s merged very well with the company, has a baby and a wife to take care of, and we really don’t want to have to kick him out right as he’s getting the hang of things (I’d say it’s been about 9+ months). Does anyone with legal knowledge have any advice on this situation? We’re out of ideas, Read more [...]
By admin on April 6, 2011
I am UK based and am making a 3 week trip to Colombia. What’s the best company to buy travel insurance from? Sorry if I’m unclear. I need to buy travel insurance. Something that covers theft, medical expenses and loss of passport – that kind of thing. I know that Colombia is classed as a higher risk area than others and wondered if anyone had bought any insurance that covers the place. Please note: I don’t need any smart answers about kidnapping thanks. Just practical ones. My fiance is from a Colombian Read more [...]
By admin on April 5, 2011
I travel quite a bit to Houston and have had my vehicle broken into twice in the last 4 months. The first time I was within 10′ of the door. When I went to the front desk, the first thing out of the manager’s mouth was “We’re not responsible, we’ve got signs posted stating its park at your own risk,…now how may I help you?” This last time was pretty much the same way, although this one didn’t have any signs posted; the “park at your own risk” statement is in fine print at the bottom of the “sign Read more [...]
By admin on March 4, 2011
Hello, I am 26 weeks pregnant and I need to fly out internationally by Nov 10th( I will be 28 weeks by then) for 2 weeks. My flight is 8 hrs straight have a stopover for 3 hrs and then its another 8 hours…Is it recommended to travel? This is my first child and is it too much of a risk?I asked my doctor but my insurance is such that I see three different doctors and they tell me different things. I need real advice,has anybody travelled in the same situation? Please suggest.
By admin on February 28, 2011
By admin on February 27, 2011
I have a 21 month old toddler with muscular dystrophy. He is stable, as far as his problem goes, but major illness (bad respritiry illnesses) can pose big problems, and hospital stays. I’m planning a short term move to the UK for 5-6 months, and I need some advice on how to safely take him. Currently, he is covered through a special program run by California, for especially needy kids. (I don’t think they cover overseas though.) FYI, I do have info on “right to abode”.. My Mother is a UK citizen Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- hospitals write off visitors
- rear end car accident in middle turn lane
- how to make money when you have nothing and no experience
- flagstaff uninsured emergency
- can police tell me if someone has had car accident
- stategov-us com
- can you be caught speeding driving the opposite direction
- how long should autobusy investigation take
- if i am a visitor to the usa and i get sick what should i do
- petronas manager salary