renting a car
By admin on November 9, 2011
Can someone tell me do rental car companies check your driving record beofre renting a car? If you were in an accident but did not report it to the police and just fix your car through the insurance does that count or does it have to go through motor vehicle? Is there a way to find out if you can get declined before traveling??? Yes I am 31 i have a valid NY license and would be renting in Florida. I have been in 2 accidents withen the past 2 years but the first one was not reported to DMV and Read more [...]
By admin on May 30, 2011
traveling out of state for the holidays and renting car from airport. Is it worth the trouble to pay the daily charge for the liability and waivers that rental places offer?
By admin on May 12, 2011
I’m planning on visiting a friend that lives at Alabama, I know that there are laws against driving uninsured there. I really don’t plan to be there for a long period of time. Is there some kind of provisional or travelers insurance? If there is about how much could it cost? I live in Puerto Rico, its US territory, but our insurances work differently. And i wont be renting a car, I will be staying with a friend. (who I’m sure will not drive me everywhere)
By admin on March 4, 2011
How the hell do you do it???!!!! Some of the things one has to worry about: -buying the car -registering the car -getting plates -getting insurance -getting the right driving license -worrying about all the above for every bloody state because they each have different legistlation I mean this is a thing that ppl do! Cross the states by car or motorcycle, East to West. Why is it so hard!!! Renting a car would make things twice as expensive. I mean i want to visit the states, they only allow you Read more [...]
By admin on February 26, 2011
My fiance and I are traveling to Ireland at the end of April and are renting a car. We prepaid for our booking, but am wondering about the insurance. I know that we can purchase excess waivers, etc, but I am more concerned about what kind of deposit they are looking for. If what I am reading is correct, they are going to need 900 euros for the deposit??? That seems absolutely crazy… Any help you can provide would be great!
By admin on February 19, 2011
I live in India and frequently travel to USA. And when I go rent a car, pay almost double the rental because I have to buy all the coverage. I was wondering if it is possible for me (or my company) to buy some sort of protection policy, using which I can rent the car and not have to buy insurance from them.
By admin on December 3, 2010
I am from New Zealand planning to do a month long road trip from NY to LA in couple of months time. Just wondering is it better to buy a car (US00) or rent a car and stay in motels or backpackers (I will be travelling alone) along the way. And if I to buy a car what are legal things (mechanical/Insurance) i need to look. Here in New zealand it’s better to buy a cheap car and do the trip then sell your car which works out cheaper than a renting a car. Thanks Guys/Gals To “gtoacp”- if you are here Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- red bumps on skin that appeared overnight
- how to check travel ban in uae
- can state bill me for car accident
- california mileage reimbursements for visiting doctors after an auto accident
- us citizen pay parking
- who\s at fault in a side collision uk
- lane switching at fault accident
- why do i have red spots on my chest i am just 17
- entry to canada with expired pr card
- sharp knot in back of head