By admin on January 2, 2012
I figure with my good driving record, I won’t be hitting anything solid, so I’m willing to risk it to keep my truck from being irreparably destroyed. Had too many vehicles break and need something stronger as far as the body goes. I figured a mid-80′s f150 diesel would do it. Your suggestions welcome.
By admin on November 9, 2011
Can someone tell me do rental car companies check your driving record beofre renting a car? If you were in an accident but did not report it to the police and just fix your car through the insurance does that count or does it have to go through motor vehicle? Is there a way to find out if you can get declined before traveling??? Yes I am 31 i have a valid NY license and would be renting in Florida. I have been in 2 accidents withen the past 2 years but the first one was not reported to DMV and Read more [...]
By admin on August 27, 2011
last month, in illinois, i got a speeding ticket on my motorcycle for traveling 13mph over the posted speed limit. i paid for the ticket at the court house in cash and in person. i opted for supervision so as long as i dont get another ticket within 90 days, the speeding ticket will not go on my driving record. as i was on my was home from the the courthouse i was involved in a motorcycle accident. i was the only person involved and there was no damage to anything except to my motorcycle which was Read more [...]
By admin on July 14, 2011
Four illegal immigrants caught in Beaver Meadows since Wednesday were ordered to be released by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, the borough police chief said. On Thursday afternoon, police stopped a blue Honda Accord that was traveling 57 mph in a 35 mph zone on Route 93, Beaver Meadows Police Chief Michael Morresi said. The driver, Robert Isaac Rivera-Campos, 22, of El Salvador, could not produce proof of insurance for the car, which had an expired registration and Maryland Read more [...]
By admin on June 15, 2011
Well adjusted employee got a DWI before he worked here, and we’ve just been told that he won’t be covered by insurance, and furthermore we’re at risk sending him traveling on company time to make sales calls. He’s merged very well with the company, has a baby and a wife to take care of, and we really don’t want to have to kick him out right as he’s getting the hang of things (I’d say it’s been about 9+ months). Does anyone with legal knowledge have any advice on this situation? We’re out of ideas, Read more [...]
By admin on June 8, 2011
Can someone please help i am confused!! i am applying for a esta visa as me and my partner are both traveling to florida in september on holiday. I have a clean criminal record so was easy yo fill out but my partner has not so am not sure what to tick when it asker if he has ever been convicted of a moral turpitude?? can someone please help and advise? below are his convictions. He was convicted in 2006 for drink driving, no liceence and insurance He was also convicted last july for the same 3 Read more [...]
By admin on March 27, 2011
My friend is on EI in Canada and wants to travel to the USA for a month. He thinks that if he does he will lose his EI, because at the border customs takes some record of you leaving the country that they share with HRSC(or something like that). Is this true, will be get busted for doing this and lose his EI?
By admin on February 22, 2011
I don’t want to call it “Amnesty” because “amnesty” is different from what I’m proposing. And, for the record, let me just say that I know there will be several “haters” that will write their opinion. I can’t stop you. But your hateful opinion really doesn’t make a difference, so you’d better take it somewhere where it will make a difference. Ok, basically, I’d like to propose the following “reform”. I’d like to propose that a chance be given to undocumented immigrants to obtain what I call Read more [...]
Do you approve of the government asking people to snitch on people who don’t like the health care bill?
By admin on February 4, 2011
In his post on the White House blog, Macon Phillips, White House director of new media, wrote: “There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care.” “These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain e-mails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance Read more [...]
By admin on January 5, 2011
I have just been hired to be a rep for a manufacturer. this lob will require 70% travel. The only hangup is i am scared that when they send over my license, i wont be able to be added because of 4 or 5 bad things on driving record including DUI, simple possession, driving under suspension, ect,ect……Curious as to how far back they will look.??? these issues have been 6-9 years ago
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- red bumps on chest spread
- are projects abroad legitimate
- if my childrens dad passes and he owes back child support what happens
- no insurance but got admitted in hospital for visitors
- who can drive car insured in my name/ vancouver
- small painful lump at side of head at top of ear
- I didn\t get a ticket in an accident am I at fault?
- when a man calls you by his ex-wifes first name
- car accident: i hit somebody who didn\t stop at a stop sign
- what is the second most common drug found the bodies of collision victims