By admin on December 18, 2011
I just thought that I had done the most wonderful thing in my life and thats to become a living donor and save someones life and I was double crossed. I had registered with my local hospital to become a living donor and was approached by the National Jewish Masadah Foundation to become a living donor to a patient in Israel. Being the strong man of faith I am I agreed to be screened. I went there passed all the tests and visted the Holy land and was told I was a perfect match. The Foundation told Read more [...]
By admin on May 14, 2011
lif a person is on a visit from overseas,he falls sicks but he has travel insurance,just in case the insurance refuses to pay the hospital expenses,what happens then?If the patient returns back to his home country,will the hospital find out and trace him?what will happen?
By admin on April 16, 2011
Doctors feel they would be better able to provide quality health care services if they had more complete information about a patient. Patients often complain about having to acquire (and often pay for) duplicated lab tests that doctors could share. Keeping medical records in a central location electronically could satisfy both of these concerns, and may be of special help if you are traveling away from home when you need emergency health services. However, there is debate about centralizing medical Read more [...]
I am a 3rd year medical student looking to get into pharmaceutical sales. I dont have a bachelors but do?
By admin on March 18, 2011
have 90 plus credits with pre-med related courses. With that I began medical school and finished the basic sciences. I want to change career paths because i want to fulfill my passion and being a doctor isnt one of them. Please dont tell me to just finish. I would like advice on whether or not you think i have a shot. I will include my resume without my name Objective To obtain a pharmaceutical sales position that utilizes my experience and knowledge in the study of undergraduate and medical school Read more [...]
Does MediCare/AId provide assistance with obtaining a travelling nurse to move a relative into a nursing home?
By admin on February 8, 2011
If a patient is covered under Medicare or Medicaide in California, do the insurance providers provide financial assistance with obtaining a travelling nurse to transport a relative from her home into a nursing home facility, The nursing home would be located in TX.
By admin on December 24, 2010
I am a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who is seeking a position with opportunity for growth and learning. I am willing to do the necessary research and ask the appropriate questions in order to find the correct answer. My approach is to gain knowledge and understanding first, then to determine the most efficient and customer-service oriented way to apply my learning. I am a skilled communicator, and I place high value on team oriented solutions. WORK EXPERIENCE The Children’s Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- if you dont put ur signal to turn are you at fault in a car accident
- average doctor salary in bahrain
- pain near my back molars towards my cheek
- what happens if tourist ill in america without insurance
- invitation in usa medical responsibility
- cost to pull a tooth without insurance
- a very painful lump on the bottom of a child\s head
- what hapen if yoour kids are added on thier father life insurance policy and died
- red dots all over your stomach
- what can make the undercarriage of a car catch fire