By admin on November 11, 2011
in left turn lane on city street, oncoming traffic gets red light. someone stops to let you through. you look, nobody coming and then get hit in the rear door of your car. turning car traveling about 1 mph, the hitter about 35-40 mph.
I was blamed for an auto accident, but now have proof it’s not my fault. Any point in doing anything about it?
By admin on October 28, 2011
My concern is whether or not my insurance premium will be raised, and by how much. Hopefully it won’t go up if I show that the other guy was at fault. The other driver claimed that he had been sitting at a stop light for 15 seconds when I rear ended him. Yeah right, like I wouldn’t notice a car straight in front of me for 15 full seconds as I try to magically fly right through him! Still, I couldn’t figure out how the truck suddenly appeared in front of me. I blinked and there it was! Anyway, Read more [...]
can I sue person who hit me, when her insurance denies to pay for my car damages. she got ticket for not yield?
By admin on September 17, 2011
I was traveling behind 1 car to south on n.glebe rd in the inside lane. the other car hit me by attempting make left turn onto 21 st from inside lane on northbound n.glebe rd. She got summons for failing to yield to oncoming traffic while turning left. The insurance company (Geico) refuses to pay for the damages because they think that I got into inside lane unlawfully. I don’t know what to do, please help me out!
ticket for turning right at a red light and “not stopping” first, I’m wondering what I should do now?
By admin on July 12, 2011
Yesterday, I received a traffic citation (for a 2.00!) for turning right at a red light and “not stopping” first. The problem is I did stop, yielded to oncoming traffic (there was none) and then turned. When I turned onto the road there was an officer traveling the opposite way down this road (towards me) who pulled me over and said that I did not stop at the red light before turning. I received a ticket and a court date (which is not mandatory)…. and I’m wondering what I should do now? I can’t Read more [...]
By admin on July 10, 2011
The Texas Dept of Tranportation contracted out a road resurfacing project. My wife was traveling on this st.highway and came across the road project. Loose gravel from the project was being thrown and chipped the hood of our truck in 5 places and chipped the windshield in 7 places. TXDOT referred me to the contractor for claims questions. The contractor is not assuming any responsibility for the damages. My only option at this point is to file it under my insurance and pay a deductible. This is wrong. Read more [...]
By admin on July 5, 2011
i rear ended some lady on a turn. she was taking a left turn lane from a busy street onto a side street. she was on her phone talking as i seen her as she was turning. i then go, not too close to her. i been in an incident where my knee is jacked for life cuz of a crazy driver i was in with. so, i am as safe a driver can get cuz of that. anyways, as i was turning, i looked to my right, with the oncomming traffic, naturally, for a split second. i haven’t calculated the speed of a norman car Read more [...]
By admin on February 23, 2011
Hi everyone, In Nov. 07 my elderly mom was struck by a red light runner who was traveling 60 mph in a 35. He ran the light while texting on his phone. Her car (a Jaguar) was totaled (struck front, passenger) and sent into oncoming traffic (this is according to police reports, several witnesses& camera). She spent months in therapy with a fractured chest and numerous, extensive injuries. She received a check from her insurance; in which she purchased a used car. However, yesterday, her “excellent” Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- i pulled out first then hit him
- car didnt slow down at slow signs accident caused
- how to make money when you have nothing and no experience
- how long do it take to here from third demand on lawsuit from car acciden
- bills not paid us foreigner
- unbilled revenue for services performed at march 31 was $714
- if a person didnt see the accident could they be a witness
- i hate life being all about money
- guessing car speed
- car accident scenarios who\s fault