By admin on January 3, 2012
i get this pain from my anus or the buttucks that feels like a cramp that ive never felt in my life and the pain travels to the left side of my stomach and im not sure what it is. are there any doctors who can give me any more information what it is? i dont have health insurance and that is why i dont get it checked out.
By admin on December 18, 2011
I just thought that I had done the most wonderful thing in my life and thats to become a living donor and save someones life and I was double crossed. I had registered with my local hospital to become a living donor and was approached by the National Jewish Masadah Foundation to become a living donor to a patient in Israel. Being the strong man of faith I am I agreed to be screened. I went there passed all the tests and visted the Holy land and was told I was a perfect match. The Foundation told Read more [...]
By admin on December 6, 2011
This is a lot but its just a list of qs but thanks Do you get pqid in nrotc in college? Joining nrotc at penn state u, d you have a social life were you can go out and party with people other than your nrotc members? What is the schedule look like, do you have to work everyday or just a couple days a week and for how long? I want to major as a civil or mechanical engineer and minor in art, how can i use that if i have to do active duty for four years whih ill probably stay in for longer than that? Read more [...]
By admin on November 25, 2011
I m doing my graduation in Environmental Science. But i could not make best result that i always want.This is the last year of my graduation but i am loosing my confidence. Nothing good as i expect will happen in my life.
By admin on November 18, 2011
I’ve been suffering from depression for years,since I was 6 years old,now I’m 26 I thought it would go away when I get older and be able to travel and see different places,but the opposite was happening,my depression is just growing up with me inside me,It’s actually tying me up,Always thinking about death but I’m not even brave enough to do it,I don’t enjoy any thing in life any more I MEAN ANYTHING,I can’t even work, always have bad attitude,unsecure….. If there is any one can tell me what to Read more [...]
By admin on November 7, 2011
4 kids 2 marriages. Bad spouse choices. Didn’t graduate from anything ever. New home…lot’s of debt. I don’t want another divorce…but we can’t stick to any resolutions…ie. counseling. I feel like such a looser, an underdog. I have no life nothing that’s my own. I wanted to go back to school…but it was more important for my husband to buy a Malibu boat and a home theater. So you see we can’t “afford” my schooling or my life. But he travels for work all the time and has his movie ideas and business Read more [...]
By admin on October 20, 2011
Can you please read my speech and offer suggestions? Thanks. The Niagara falls, the CN Tower, the world’s first interceptor aircraft to travel faster than the speed of sound and the invention of the telephone. What do all these things have in common? Yes my friends, you have guessed it right- all these things are Canada’s pride. And if you haven’t already guessed what the topic of my speech for today is, then let me tell you my friends, it’s the place of my birth- Canada. Canada is impossible Read more [...]
By admin on October 18, 2011
and if i move to Hawaii for a year or two do i need to obtain a resident license? or can i keep my California life license? i don’t think i will be changing my driver license information since i would be travelling a lot back and forth from CA to Hawaii. thanks
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- foreign national unable to pay emergency room bill
- what happens to travellers who cannot pay their medical bills australia
- cheap dentist that pull teeth in Tallahassee
- does travel insurance cover ultrasounds
- is projects abroad a scam
- how do i pay court costs without a job and no money?
- lump on bottom right side of head
- can i get travel insurance if already out of canada in australia
- abroad and no insurance and cannot afford to medical bill
- i need to pull out a fee teeth but have no insurene