By admin on November 22, 2011
I’m already planning on opening an IRA at the maximum amount. So what do I do with my 401k if I’m leaving my job to go back to school and won’t be able to roll it over to another employers plan?
foreign guy trying to move to the US? (i got lots of relatives from the US and igot agood universityeducation)?
By admin on November 6, 2011
I’ll make the long story short. My father has 5 siblings, all of them live in Miami. My father is the only member of his family who decided to stay and live in Guatemala when the rest of his family decided to move to Miami 20 years ago. My family is wealthy, we belong to the “upper class” in my country. Yet I’m just tired of all the violence in my country and I constantly live with fear since my family have faced kidnapping and other sorts of problems thanks to the poor security my country brings. Read more [...]
By admin on November 4, 2011
I Am finding it a real struglle financially at the moment. I have one very small Job(4 hours a week) but need to pay for my keep and pay for car insurance/tax/MOT and lots of other things. I cannot find more work until I am able to pay my insurance so that I can travel to a job.(my town has no jobs). My Mum is also struggling to. I was wondering am I entitled to any benefits or Jobseekers allowance at 17? I dont think I am, but thought I would just check. I also really could do with a loan to pay Read more [...]
By admin on October 30, 2011
My mom was in a car accident recently and she had to be rushed to the Hospital. Unfortunately she was driving the company van at the time when she crashed and it was totaled. I should also mention that she had just delivered her last boquet and was on the way back to the flower shop when she had the accident. The pavement was also completly iced over becuase we just had a patch of freezing rain come in. Was she considered to be On-the-Job when she was traveling back to the flower shop to drop the Read more [...]
By admin on October 9, 2011
I’ve been a security guard or worked in security (watching cameras and alarms) since the end of July last year. I had just graduated High School a few months prior and decided to take some time off. Now I’m sick of the night shift on the weekends and I want out. I’m going to college this fall and I want to be able to find a job as high paying as the one now.
I’m more focused on being a good person in the future more than having a good job?How will this effect me?
By admin on September 10, 2011
Alright, well I’ve very artistic and I’d love to have a job to do with that but I’m not so worried about that. I’m planning to be a very helpful person, as in helping in charities visiting sick children. I don’t want to end up very poor though, so should I focus more on figuring out what I want to be ?
By admin on September 8, 2011
Location: Louisville, KY I was involved in a rear-end collision which was my fault. My car suffered a significant amount of damage, but fortunately no one was injured and the other person’s car suffered minor damages. The accident happened while on the job in my personal vehicle. My job requires me to do a significant amount of traveling. Since this accident was entirely my fault, I’m I completely responsible to cover all costs associated with my insurance company OR is my employer liable to Read more [...]
By admin on July 13, 2011
I hate reading these types of questions, but here I am asking one. Here goes… I am a hotel housekeeper, which requires me to be on my feet 40 hours a week, making beds and cleaning bathrooms all day. I have been at this job for more than a year, and my previous job required me to be on my feet for 40 hours a week working at a deli. So, I am used to standing all day. I am a fairly healthy 23 year old, I am at a healthy weight, and have no previous injuries or health problems. But, for about the Read more [...]
By admin on June 3, 2011
Hi I am a sixth form student and, like many other people my age, I have been looking for a weekend/ par time job. I knew I needed one, to finance my way through university and to pay may car insurance (if I manage to pass when I take it). Universities hold students with a job in a much higher position than those without work experience. I cannot let my mum and dad pay everything for me- I don’t believe it is right at all I had tried many places but got no response. My twin brother works in a hotel Read more [...]
By admin on May 12, 2011
My husband’s daughter from his 1st marriage is under my health insurance from my job and they cover 100% up to 1000 a year. She exceeded ‘cause the mom keeps taking her to most expensive therapist in her city ‘cause the mom uses drugs and alcohol a lot and the daughter is under a lot stress. Also, the daughter had mouth surgery ‘cause the mom never told her to brush her teeth.. We also pay child support. We can’t ask for custody ‘cause my husband is in the marine hardly home and my Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- speeding tickets in canada by american
- how far can one drive in the left turn center lane in arkansas
- i slowed down i got bumped whos is at fault
- i have a tier 5 youth mobility visa for insurance am i a resident
- Is phone records important at cr1 interview in jamaica
- dubai e102 bus road
- power of attorney traffic court
- tenet insurance review
- can i sue the person who lied to insurance company
- the effect of marijuana can be felt in 5 and 15 min