health insurance card
By admin on August 21, 2011
Ok, I posted this question in the travel section and got no help, this section seems most active so hopefully you can help me. I’m leaving to go to the MA Lions All State Band, for 4 days. I am afraid I’m going to forget something, or that I’m going to bring to much. Can you help me out. The list below is what I already plan on bringing, we will be staying in a hotel, but the sleeping bag is because we have to share double beds, and we were advised to bring one. Any suggestions on what I should Read more [...]
By admin on July 22, 2011
My grandmother was born in Harlingen, Texas (Cameron County) in 1949 by a midwife. Shortly after she was born, her parents moved to Mexico where she has resided all her life. She does have a certificate of vital record that was filed May 3, 1949, but has no social security number. I’ve searched for her on the internet in Cameron County records and have seen that her birth was indeed recorded. She still lives in Mexico and was able to come visit just showing her birthcertificate. But since new laws Read more [...]
By admin on June 10, 2011
I have applied to renew my PRcard but I need to travel to US for two days. As my new PR card has not arrived yet, can I travel to US by plane and come back with a rental car to avoid extra travelling& applying for travel documents from a Canadian Consulate? I have my stamped original landing paper,my passport with original immigration visa with entry stamp, Health Insurance Card, SIN card, Canadian DL and some current utility invoices etc. Will these be OK or should I show more documents to prove Read more [...]
By admin on June 6, 2011
I want to perchance a plane ticket from las Vegas to Philadelphia. What will I need in order to buy one? Do I need a travel agent? Do I need a state ID or will a student ID work? (I have other forms of identification such as Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Health Insurance Card, and a Photo student ID. Just no driver’s licence or state ID.) And I assume one must be 18 (which I am) in order to buy a ticket. PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE 100% positive AKA you have either bought a plane ticket Read more [...]
By admin on June 4, 2011
What documents/insurance do I need when travelling to Amsterdam from the UK. I have a valid British passport. I also had a Europian Health Insurance Card but I have lost that along with my National Insurance Card.
By admin on March 28, 2011
We are going on a cross-country trip to Boston in a couple weeks. My daughter will be flying with my Mother-in-law two days beforehand. What documents do we need to prepare for her so that she will be able to travel with her. My daughter will be a couple weeks shy of her second birthday. We were thinking about giving her a copy of her birth certificate, a letter from us that says she has permission to travel with her, and a copy of our health insurance card. Does this sound like all that we Read more [...]
10 EASY POINTS! Do I need a Health Insurance card if I am travelling from the UK to Belgium for a schol trip?
By admin on March 22, 2011
By admin on March 12, 2011
I’ve given up on purses. Over the past few years I’ve had a purse but now I just find them a hassle. I recently bought a travel neck wallet, I don’t wear it on my neck, I put around my wrist or shoulder and go, and have been using it as my day to day “purse” -I can carry my id, small amount of money, debit card, credit card, AAA roadside service card, health insurance card, and a tampon. Are there other women out there who don’t carry purses?
how to get all the ids which is stolen by a pick Pocket during the flt landed to baggage clam in bwi?
By admin on March 6, 2011
i travelled from fll to bwi on dec/12/08,by south west flight and kept my all cards,in a 4″x2″ 3 sipper lether ladies wallet that usually we use to keep the change,just to be close to my body to my back pocket of the jean,left pocket my cell and right pocket the wallet.i remember as the plane landed to the bwi i checked with my both hand to my pockets and only take out the cell phone and called my son that plane is landed and he can come and pick me up by the time my baggage will arrive to the terminal,then Read more [...]
By admin on February 23, 2011
Do I have to make a national health insurance card if I am living in the UK and travelling to Belgium in a school trip?
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- i have a small red circle on my stomach that itches
- ways to get free treatment in United States
- suing someone\s insurance after getting hit by a car
- when i woke up my chest was red patch all over
- pregnancy symptoms first response
- holiday booked travel insurance before finding found out discovered am pregnant
- how xan i cash a check written to my dead husband
- what kinda car can u afford for 130000 yearly
- if you have a failure appear in texas
- i have gor red pimple like spots all over the body