I’m going to start walking. Is it better for me to walk 15 minutes every day or 30 minutes every other day?
By admin on August 30, 2011
I’m a middle-aged female. I’m out of shape and want to start walking on a treadmill at the gym for better health, stress management and to lose weight. I hope to add strength training in the future but just want to walk for now.
By admin on June 5, 2011
Have had my license for two years now, but I’ve never had my own car. I don’t even mind if it’s a hand me down, used, whatever. My dad used to tell me when I was 16 that he’d lend me a car, but now he tells me that I have to save up for my own because that’s how he was raised. My mom thinks differently, she doesn’t have a job at the moment and is only supporting myself and her (my parents are divorced), so she doesn’t have any means of buying me one. We don’t have a good relationship also and there Read more [...]
By admin on May 18, 2011
Im a 20 year old female. For the past 5 years I have been getting these weird stomach pains. When I was 15 I took a bus trip from Ct to New York which is like a 3 hour drive. I suddenly got a strange pain in my stomach, and started to get dizzy, and sweating. I felt like I had no air to breath. Ever since that I haven been able to take any trips due to that. When my family goes to lake and beaches in the summer I wont go unless Im the driver and Im in the same car with people I feel uncomfortable Read more [...]
By admin on March 28, 2011
Dear Abby, I am a 31 year old female. I have been with my husband for 6 and a half years. We’ve been married more than four. That’s not the problem. The problem is that at 31, I still don’t have a clue as to what to do with my life. I finished high school but didn’t finish college. I dropped out several times. The problem is that I’ve had depression, anxiety and insomnia for a long time. I, also, feel that I have ADD. I have started several projects but didn’t finish them. For some reason, I lose Read more [...]
By admin on January 23, 2011
I’d really like to buy a motorcycle (sport only, not into any other kind) in a few years. I’m a female, 5’5″, 115 lbs. I will be going to college in the UK and figured a motorcycle would be a lot nicer for travel, regarding the whole driving on the other side of the road issue… Anyway, I hardly know anything about this, as I can’t even drive a car yet. So any obscure help would be appreciated as well. I was considering a Kawasaki ninja 250r, I’ve heard those are good beginner bikes… and they Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- a debit card is used to purchase groceries at fresh foods on january 22 what is the balance after this transaction
- How many times should i send Demand Letter
- 12 If your driver license is revoked for DUI or suspended for too many points what type of insurance must You either purchase or prove that you had on the date of the violation or effective date of the suspension? (pg 16)
- small hard painful lump on back of head
- fake travel insurance claim
- bump on lower right back of head
- bahrain cost of living 2011
- sideswiped car accident
- i 751 interview 2013
- someone used my drivers license