do you need a driving license to drive a scooter in spain and are there any particular road rules, i.e certain?
By admin on November 20, 2011
travelling out to spain next week and was wondering if anyone knows whether a full driving license is an essential part of riding a scooter. also what are the insurance responsibilities? any views very much appreciated thanks
My spouse was involved in an auto accident. He was driving a wrecker and the other guy was driving a car.The?
By admin on July 5, 2011
driver of the car was in the middle of the road and ended uo hitting ny spouse in the right front end. He was traveling at least 55-60 mph. my spouse’s wrecker was totalled as well as the car. The officer who investigated the accident, found the other guy at fault. The insurance company was quick to settle with my spouse regarding the wrecker. He did sustain some injuries, none permanent or life threatening. The insurance company offered to pay all of his medical bills and 1000 bucks for pain and Read more [...]
If I am a minor in California driving on my learner’s permit and get into an accident will my parents …?
By admin on March 30, 2011
insurance rate go up? I have my permit and I was driving with a licensed adult in the passenger seat. The car is covered by Allstate. I do not believe I was at fault … there was a car at the green light, 2 on the right, one straight towards the light (me) and a car to the left. When the light turned green, the car waiting went, the first car to the right went, the second car to the right traveled half way and waved his hand, signaling us to go. At the time, the car to the left did not see me and Read more [...]
By admin on December 6, 2010
Hi all, I’m going to Brazil in a few weeks and I’m deciding whether I should travel by bus or by rental car. I understand that driving in Brazil is definitely not what us Europeans and Americans are used to, but I just like to know: is it doable if I’m very very careful, or is it simply not worth the risk, and should I definitely not do it? Is should add that I have never been to Brazil before, I speak basic Portuguese (lived in Portugal for two years) and that I’m familiar with driving in East Read more [...]
By admin on December 1, 2010
Here’s the info Age: 20 Driving License: Full UK, Clean. I know I am to young to rent a car in Canada. But I was wondering if it would be possible to buy one for a few hundred dollars when over there this summer to travel for 3 weeks? Would this be possible? Providing I do it all legally of course, tax, insurance etc… I’m not to sure on what the law/s are over there concerning driving. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could guide me to a website with some info on this! Thanks!
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- tourist who cant pay medical bills
- visitors to canada who pays medical expenses
- two weeks after I 751 interview
- flat red blotches on torso in adults
- US hospital emergency bill tourist
- dvlottery state gov esc
- b1 visa returned from poe
- rock off truck damage hood liability
- philippines money to malaysia money in airport
- will the emergency room take my insurance if i have no id