my boyfriend says the only way he can get his drivers license back is to go to virginia? i know he’s lying…?
By admin on December 16, 2011
my boyfriend and i lived in virginia five years ago before we moved back to NY, before we left he paid his car insurance. so why would he have to travel 100 miles to get it back, i’m not stupid.. he wants to vist his family that he disowned. they abused him and stole everyting he has. so i told him if he goes were through and we been together 5 years. couldn’t they transform it to ny? Please do not mind my spelling. i know it’s incorrect
By admin on December 6, 2011
i will be traveling in NC for two weeks and need to rent a car. I don’t currenlty have car insurance (live out of country), so will need to purchase from rental agent. How can I do this the most economically??? Thank you very much!!
By admin on November 4, 2011
I Am finding it a real struglle financially at the moment. I have one very small Job(4 hours a week) but need to pay for my keep and pay for car insurance/tax/MOT and lots of other things. I cannot find more work until I am able to pay my insurance so that I can travel to a job.(my town has no jobs). My Mum is also struggling to. I was wondering am I entitled to any benefits or Jobseekers allowance at 17? I dont think I am, but thought I would just check. I also really could do with a loan to pay Read more [...]
By admin on November 3, 2011
My boyfriend refuse to get rid of his two tenants that he rent two out of four bedrooms to. His mortgage is only 0 a month and he charge both tenants 0 a month. So he pretty much doesn’t pay a thing for the house or car insurance. Yes he work and make about 00 a month and save half of it every month, but yet other half, he’d spend it like water on thing like eating out and traveling. I was kinda hurt that he won’t get rid of them because he doesn’t want to deal with making the end meet
By admin on October 27, 2011
I’m 16 and about to travel to Florida and currently dont have a license. Do I have to have proof of insurance before I am able to get my teen restricted drivers license down there?
By admin on October 21, 2011
I’m going to spend a few months outside US, and while I’m traveling my car insurance will expire. I am going to let the insurance expire and renew it when I’m back. Can I get into a trouble for just owning a car with no insurance (obviously, the car will be in the garage and none will use it)? Am I supposed to file Affidavit of Non-Use with DMV in this situation? PS: Stickers won’t expire, if this changes anything
By admin on October 3, 2011
Im moving from Oregon to Utah and need suggestions on cheapest ways to travel. I have belongings obviously, so would prefer to drive, but dont have car insurance, but I am a licensed driver. Looking for the cheapest way to get there.
By admin on October 3, 2011
Im living in Ireland and going travelling in October but my car insurance is up this month (July), what are my options? do I have to pay insurance for the entire year or can i just pay for two months? Really appreciate any help on this, thanks! My car insurance is up today and i cant speak to an advisor until tomorrow morning at 9 but i need to drive my car to work at half 7, so any help from you guys would be great
By admin on September 15, 2011
Does anyone know of any websites that can allow insurance on a car for about a week just for travel? I am going to Vegas and using my mom’s car but I have to get insurance on it but I only want it for the week. Any ideas ?? I don’t think she does anymore since she just got another car and I think she just switched over her insurance from the one to the other….
By admin on September 10, 2011
I am going to apply for a job which will mean using my own car to go from place to place. Will I have to change my insurance from social and commuting to a single place of work to business travel? And if so will I have to apply for insurance again or could I rearrange the insurance I’ve already got by giving them a call.
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- 11 days late period
- can my husband sell my belongings if i\m deployed
- what happens if i am driving and im hit by someone and i end up hitting someone else
- help with hysterectomy without insurance
- petronas oil company salary details
- tooth in the back of my mouth that feels rough
- i have a red sores on my piggy toe
- painful bumps on back of head
- merging into my lane
- how much does it cost to pull a tooth out without insurance