I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
By admin on January 2, 2012
I’m planning my own birthday party at a restaurant and inviting about 15 people. I am prepared to cover meals. However, alcohol may put me outside of my budget. I may have one glass of wine, but some of my friends drink a lot more than me. Is it okay to say on the invitation that meals are “on the house” but alcohol is not?
By admin on December 27, 2011
I’m a bit stuck because I have a theme -magic- but don’t want to say it on the invitation because some of the parents may not like it. But I want people to wear black. Ideas?
By admin on December 14, 2011
My friends are planning to take me out clubbing. I already have the designated driver and stuff, but the few times I’ve been drunk, I’ve always thrown up afterwards. Is there any advice on how I can keep this from happening, or to at least “soften the blow” of me getting totally passed-out-wasted until I’m safe at home?
By admin on December 5, 2011
He likes traveling, motorcycles, gambling, and owns his own insurance company. Last year I got him large magnets to put on his truck with the company’s name, phone #, etc. The year before I got him his favorite cologne and a dress shirt. I’m just out of ideas.
By admin on September 6, 2011
My sister wants me to come visit her in IL. I live in California. I saw her in August for our dad’s surprise birthday that she and my mom planned(Different moms). Well I’m having trouble choosing whether or not I should go. Its not until summer. But she works for State Farm Insurance and she travels a lot. So she’d have to take that time off.I would be going alone. I’ve NEVER flown alone. There would be a lay over and I have know idea to get from gate to gate…never see my sister. This is the 3rd Read more [...]
By admin on August 14, 2011
I’m planning to go to Korea maybe next year for my birthday. I’m just a student and I’m planning to go there alone. What are the requirements for me to go there?
By admin on July 21, 2011
alright well my birthday is in less then two weeks and i was thinking about having a bonfire. i think i will still have a bonfire but i also want to do a ‘around town scavenger hunt.’ im wondering what your opinion is. things like ‘take a picture of a local town official’ and ‘find a travel insurance form’ etc. i wrote a list of people im inviting and have over 50. its not a big town, 80,000 so people. again, what are your opinions. (there will be no drinking so the concern about drinking and driving Read more [...]
By admin on July 1, 2011
I need help and I need it fast. I’m left to make a 30th Birthday Party fun – the only problem: The Guest of Honor is not into themes and is pretty much a plane jane. I need some great tips and ideas for fun but less “themey”. Should we have games, if so, what kind? HELP!
By admin on June 26, 2011
Just looking for some advice on how to dump my new wife Sandra. I can’t bring myself to leave her, breaking up would be unpleasant because it’s almost her birthday and some people might say I only did it to avoid buying a present. I don’t want her friends to hate us, and I’ve only just changed my Facebook status. Screw it, we should stay together. Breaking up is such a faff. I can’t stand awkward goodbyes, I’ll just sweat it out until she dies. I can’t bring myself to dump her, though she really Read more [...]
By admin on March 28, 2011
We are going on a cross-country trip to Boston in a couple weeks. My daughter will be flying with my Mother-in-law two days beforehand. What documents do we need to prepare for her so that she will be able to travel with her. My daughter will be a couple weeks shy of her second birthday. We were thinking about giving her a copy of her birth certificate, a letter from us that says she has permission to travel with her, and a copy of our health insurance card. Does this sound like all that we Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- painful bump on lower back of head
- travel ban uae credit card
- my husband\s ex wife buys him gifts
- can i sue someone for lying to their insurance company
- traveling to usa with no insurance
- not paying us hopital bill while on holiday
- cant tell which is hurting the tooth or the side of my mouth
- us student visa on pregnancy
- i hit an run a car they got my plates insurance sent me letter
- i am defaulter in qatar can