By admin on December 31, 2011
I just need to know what to do and will it be a good thing? I also love dogs,especially German Shepherds and I’m quite strong so I think I’ll be able to handle one maybe two.
I’m a male and would like to participate in a mixed wrestling/boxing video. How do I find out how to do this?
By admin on December 21, 2011
I’m a 60 year old male, 170 lbs and in good shape ,sexy and fun to be around and live in SF bay area. I think it would be a lot of fun to be in a mixed wrestling, fighting, boxing video with a woman
By admin on October 18, 2011
I’m a size zero, but I have no muscle tone in my stomach area. Haha, I started up Pilates but it isn’t really helping that much; any advice? I’m going to Europe so I bought some videos, and I know to work my obliques and do sit-ups, but any other tips would be much appreciated. Would it be possible to develop abs by the start of the school year? I think mine starts on the eighth of September.
Rocks fell off of a dump truck and cracked my windshield. Their insurance co. doesn’t want to pay. What to do
By admin on October 7, 2011
My husband was getting on I-95 and the dump truck was in the right lane already. Rocks began to fall from the truck (in the area that can unlatch). He called me immediately and I contacted the company and the adjuster attempted to insist that the rocks came from the tires, instead of the dumpster part. I would like to know what rights we have and what I should do. Please help. This is a brand new car and I am getting ready to travel out of state. I really don’t want to go through my own insurance Read more [...]
By admin on October 4, 2011
My dog (14 year old Yorkie) Hasn’t been vaccinated and he doesn’t even have pet insurance, what would we have to do to be able to take him to the US to live with us permanently, i heard you have to have you dog quarantined for 6 months and i don’t think the old fella will survive it! Also can we travel with the dog on the plane, i don’t think he would survive being in the cargo area for the long journey over
Need recommandation for a good gynecologist-obstretician in Toulouse, if possible in Basso Cambo area?
By admin on September 25, 2011
I am a foreigner living in Toulouse temporarily and I need to be consulted by a doctor. I am pregnant and need to do all the necessary analysis, blood tests and echography. Could anyone help me with a name and an address (in basso cambo area)? If you know an estimate of the cost, that might be helpful as well as I do not have insurance ( I have travel insurance, but that doesn’t cover this). Thank you! I called the hospital and I was told that it is too late for going there. I do not know why as Read more [...]
By admin on September 17, 2011
I’m looking to purchase a house in a specific part of the neighborhood. I’ve walked by there several times and went to all the open houses I could find, but I didn’t find anything I’m interested in. Besides constantly walking though the neighborhood looking for open houses and for sale signs, how can I find out when a new house has become available in the area without having to hire anyone? I browse through newspapers occasionally but I rarely find any houses I’m interested in listed there. I’ve Read more [...]
I got a speeding ticket in Maine but I am from Mass., how will this effect my MA license/Driving Record?
By admin on August 31, 2011
I was pulled over for travelling 39 in a 25 in a remote area in Maine by a unmarked Maine State Police vehicile. Upon the traffic stop I was told to pull into a private lot. I was asked what I was doing in the area I answered “Going for a drive.” I then asked the Trooper why I was pulled over. He answered “You were going a little fast, 39 in a 25.” The road was a long straightaway near Skowegan(SP.) and I did not see a 25 mph listing. Without any other communication, a Maine State Police K9 unit Read more [...]
By admin on August 31, 2011
How do you keep the god-awful stench of the black tank from funking up the living area of the trailer? The black tank is empty and still when you open the door to the trailer-an overwhelming need to vomit from the smell overcomes me. What do you suggest? I have considered setting the trailer on fire, but i’m sure the insurance company wouldn’t go for it. I considered selling the trailer, but who’s going to buy it when they walk in it and their eyes start burning? I don’t know if this helps but it Read more [...]
By admin on August 23, 2011
I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday about our dis-satisfaction working in the industry we are in. I am ready for a change; I’ve been in the same industry for 6 years now, which is ‘kinda a big deal’ (to me, at least!)… Anyways, she mentioned that she wants to buy rental property and use the profits to travel. We talked a little more, and it got me to thinking… I was looking at HUD homes in my area the other day, and you can get a nice home where I live about 30 minutes away from the Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- if I am a visitor in usa and have a emergency?
- my lawyer demanded
- what should i do if the back of my mouth hurts
- painful bump side of head
- red spots random places body
- Could my job find out if I got warrant
- what does the president do with his salary?
- guy pulled out in front of me and hit me
- is there age limit for flying airplanes?
- what to do if you are turist have to go to er