By admin on November 29, 2011
I am going to Brazil until the end of May 2012 but my vaccine for meningitis finishes in the beginning April 2012. Insurance wont pay if I get it early. I would be living with a family. I read how Brazil is had an outbreak of meningitis this year. Will I be at risk of getting meningitis?
By admin on November 12, 2011
On April 1, 2011, Jennifer Stafford created a new travel agency, See-It-Now Travel. The following transactions occurred during the company’s first month. The company paid ,000 cash for the premium on a 12-month insurance policy. Coverage begins on April 11. Two-thirds of one month’s insurance coverage has expired. What should be left in the pre-paid insurance slot?
By admin on August 15, 2011
Hi Guy’s Im heading to Oz in November with my Boyfriend and our 4 yr old daughter for up too 6 months, just wondering if anyone knows of good affordable health insurance policy for us, we are going on the E676 tourist visa? Not sure if Backpacker insurance will cover 2 Adults and 1 Child? Thanks any help appreciated!! Im from Ireland so ill just have a look around thanks, also we have been approved our visa’s for 6 months were going in November till mid April, now my daughters passport is Read more [...]
By admin on June 17, 2011
I am considering taking a cruise Dec 2-5. The cruise does not let you travel if you are over 24 weeks pregnant. I have to book the cruise in April. Are there any insurance companies that cover my non refundable deposit if I get pregnant?
Does a 17 year-old British male need anything such as parental permission to travel from UK to U.S.?
By admin on June 12, 2011
Hey there, I’m 17 years old, born and raised in Britain and will be traveling to California in mid-April. I’ve got my passport, acquired ESTA, and will be buying my plane ticket and travel insurance in the same deal with British Airways for around £650. Do I need anything besides the things I’ve already listed for my trip? Any other forms? Parental permission? Anything? If you wish to ask a question to help you help me, I’ll respond as long as it’s not hateful, etc. Any help would be much appreciated, Read more [...]
By admin on June 11, 2011
I was laid off my job in April . I was making about 19dollars traveling 20 days amonth installing computer systems for hotels. I now receive 297.00 a week from unemployment (the highest you can get) (1188.00 a month) Believe it or not this pays all my bills 619.00 mortgage and the rest on misc bills. I have health insurance for the next nine months thanks to Obama Im only paying 131.00 amonth.. I am single no dependents. Yesterday I was offered a job as a night supervisor (11pm – 7am) which Read more [...]
By admin on April 26, 2011
I am an Independant Distributor, I work out of my apartment and travel for sales. I started in April of 2006. This is a new world for me and I am not sure how much I can claim.
By admin on April 13, 2011
We are planning on going on the 12 day Hawaiian cruise leaving on the Carnival Spirit from Ensenada and ending in Honolulu in April of 2009. Anyone have any experience with this cruise? Any advice? Should I get a travel agent, or use the insurance for the trip? I went on a cruise once when I was 17 but I wasn’t involved in the planning of it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!
By admin on April 13, 2011
I’m traveling to france on april 17th till april 24th and in order to get a schengen visa (i’m a non-citizen us resident) it says i need to have 40000$ insurance coverage. I’m going with EFTours with my class and i got the tour’s insurance plan which only covers 35000$? Will this be an issue// am i likely to get my visa declined or will they over look it? I don’t have much time before my trip so i need to have it approved soon
By admin on April 1, 2011
My 23 month old niece has a rare brain cancer and has had 2 surgeries since april. She now has to have treatments of radiation and chemo shot directly into her brain. The insurance is only covering part of the treatments. There are only 2 places in USA that will do the treatments because of her age and the rare type of cancer it is. Houston and Boston, her parents live in Seattle. The treatments will be for 8-12 weeks. So her parents have to take off work for 8-12 weeks, and travel to either place Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- in a side swipe accident who is wrong
- woke up with back bottom left side of head sore
- bench warrant international travel
- if i am canadian but live in usa can i give birth in canada
- doea workers comp have to pay for my gas
- pain on back of head on right side swollen
- one day late on my period and gained weight
- what can i expect during dmv hearing about insurance lapse
- driving a vehicle registered to someone else across the border
- visa waiver usa drink driving over 40 years ago