Travel Insurance New York
By admin on May 21, 2011
I just got my license and i’m 17. I live in New York city, more specifically the Bronx, and I need a car. i’m in my last year in high and starting college next year but since i work, and go to school the traveling is killing me. i take cabs but its running my dry. i’ve been thinking about buying a car and i just got my license but i don’t know where to start. i want to finance a Lexus IS300 i found. it cost ,995, where i live i have to put it in a parking lot so that’s extra money. i make around Read more [...]
By admin on May 18, 2011
Im a 20 year old female. For the past 5 years I have been getting these weird stomach pains. When I was 15 I took a bus trip from Ct to New York which is like a 3 hour drive. I suddenly got a strange pain in my stomach, and started to get dizzy, and sweating. I felt like I had no air to breath. Ever since that I haven been able to take any trips due to that. When my family goes to lake and beaches in the summer I wont go unless Im the driver and Im in the same car with people I feel uncomfortable Read more [...]
By admin on May 15, 2011
My boyfriend & I have been together 14 months. He is ALWAYS at my house, and every family gathering we have, he is invited to. He is practically a part of my family, he is coming on holiday with us this year, and has been to New York with us, and always comes travelling with us, which my parents pay for. My parents do so much for him- buy him things, pay for holidays, cook his favourite meals whenever he comes round, my mum is even offering to put him on her car insurance when he starts to drive. Read more [...]
By admin on May 11, 2011
I would like to get a grip of expenses in my life. I am 22. I currently make 0 every two weeks. One check goes to my rent which is 450. My cell phone bill is . My transportation costs is weekly. And I spend on food weekly. That covers my basic needs. I rarely shop (maybe 1-2 items like a pair of cheap shoes and a shirt maybe total.) Shopping is sporadic maybe once ever 2 months. Only once in a while I get my hair done (every 2-3 months) I am not a big spender yet I feel like I never have enough Read more [...]
By admin on April 15, 2011
1. Bush’s family has been in business with the bin Laden family for decades and the bin Ladens have funded several projects. Why, then, would Osama orchestrate an attack on America while Bush was in office? 2. Why was Building 7 “pulled” when there was no significant damage while the Bank next to the buildings that were hit by the planes remained unharmed? 3. Why was over 100 of bin Laden’s family flown out of the country when all air travel had been halted? 4. Why was an insurance of over Read more [...]
By admin on April 13, 2011
I have been living with an upper back pain for almost ten years. I went to see so many doctors back home and did not recover. In one instance, the doctor even injected pain killer right in the pain spot and didnt help. When i rotate my left arm , I hear a sound of bone or muscle and do not hear the same sound with the right arm. I dont have insurance and have not seen a doctor as I cant pay. I live in New York City. If i travel by bus or plane it hurts..I cant sit on a chair for a long time as I Read more [...]
By admin on April 6, 2011
I am a 22 year old male who graduated from college last year. I had a tough time finding a job, so instead I have been working for my dad through our family run insurance business (it has been around for 50 years). I have about ,000 saved up right now and live at home. I just recently broke up with my girlfriend, who was supposed to move in with me but decided she didn’t want to move away from her friends and family (she was a college gf living a state away). I have no expenses right now and Read more [...]
By admin on March 18, 2011
Hello all. I’m a male model, age 23, who is looking to get dental and health insurance. I’ve been without insurance for a year now (ever since I graduated college and was taken off my parents’ plan.), and I know very little about how health insurance works. Of the little that I do know, most health insurance is provided through one’s employer, but due to the uniqueness of my occupation, I do not have an employer through which I can derive these benefits. I also travel a lot and am not in a single Read more [...]
By admin on March 16, 2011
(New York, NY) — Civil rights activist Reverend Al Sharpton is butting heads with an Arizona sheriff who has built a reputation on cracking down on illegal immigration. Sharpton is calling on Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to resign because of alleged racial profiling and other civil rights violations by his deputies. Arpaio conducts controversial police sweeps, sometimes in the middle of the night, to round up alleged illegal immigrants. Hispanic leaders, and now Sharpton, accuse Arpaio Read more [...]
By admin on March 16, 2011
I need braces, a filling on my front tooth, and I also need to get one of my lower wisdom teeth removed. I don’t have any health insurance and I’m 18 years old. Where could I go to get all this done for a fairly cheap price, within a reasonable amount of time, and have it done by a legitimate dentist. I live in New York city, and I’m willing to travel anywhere. I’m willing to spend ,000-,000 for everything.
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- emergency room free for foreigners
- 1 If you knowingly make a false statement in an application for a driver license or identification card can you be fined and placed in prison upon conviction?
- bad gasoline engine damage who pays
- jaw pain throbbing canker sores
- bed gubs flat red spots stomach chest
- what can a 56 year do for a job
- im tired of living in poverty
- if you give birth in the UK does that make your child a citizen?
- a dentist in slidell with the cheapest price for pulling teeths
- if you get a tooth pulled in the emergency room do you have to pay right away