One Stop Travel Insurance
By admin on August 14, 2011
Okay so this is what happend. I was traveling down a street and the light was green, everyone was going thru at about 45 miles per hour. Suddenly the truck in front of me decided to slam on his brakes after going about halfway thru the light turning yellow. I slammed into hi mand totaled my Expedition. He stated the reason he stopped was because there was a cop in the left hand turn lane. So in the report it states we are both at fault. Me for following to close, but him at fault for slamming on Read more [...]
By admin on August 3, 2011
Ok I was traveling Eastbound on a one-two lane road(by one-two I mean there was enough room for me to get around the car stopped because of traffic to get into the right lane which is a turn lane for fast food places and about 100 yards down a turn lane for a major intersection. It is not marked as a only turn lane. The other driver is headed westbound turning south which is a left turn across traffic. She went between 2 cars in the left lane, but I was in the right traveling at approx. speed of Read more [...]
By admin on August 2, 2011
I got in an accident a month ago. I was going north towards the intersection of the parking lot. The other driver was coming into the parking lot from the west direction traveling east. I clearly saw the driver and stopped b4 the intersection allowing the other driver to go ahead. Instead of going straight (east) he slowly made a wide right turn towards me running into the front left side of my car. He claims he didn’t see me but it looked as if he was looking right at me. Anyhow, he apologized from Read more [...]
By admin on August 1, 2011
I recently had a doctor tell me I had MUSCLE PROBLEMS since I had pain in my right abdominal side which traveled. One minute the pain can be in my lower right front area, then on my right mid side, then my upper right back, shoulder, and even lower back area. I am currently waiting for some insurance to kick in so I can go see a doctor who can help with such pains. But I would love advice on how to take away the pains other than ICY HOT and TYLENOL. The pain usually feels like pressure, Read more [...]
what is the name of a book about a man going thru history, collecting facts from 7 key historical people?
By admin on July 29, 2011
This book was about a man that was a ceo of a fortune 500 company and the company was bought out and he was fired. He wanted to die in an accident so his family could collect the insurance money so he was driving fast on a rainy day and had a wreck. He was awoken by one of our presidents that gave him the phrase “the buck stops here” and another figure he visited was Ann Frank, and another was somebody the fought in the civil war, and another was Abe Lincoln. Anyway, when her awoke from his travel Read more [...]
By admin on July 27, 2011
These are my symptoms, it has been going on for a few years, but now is getting so painful that I need to figure out what it is, I don’t have insurance right now, and really can’t afford a doc bill. This is what my symptoms are: I have a really swore wrist, it is my left one, some days its ok, other days it hurts to move it at all. The pain feels like there is no cushion between my bones, and they are rubbing together. Now it has traveled up to my left shoulder, it doesn’t hurt as bad, but seems Read more [...]
By admin on July 12, 2011
So this is the story I’ll try too sum it up, Me and my mom left California too Arizona with her bf.. I left the first time cause he was yelling at me. So I went back home, I wasn’t gonna put up with him. (Home= California) then again I went back again, about 3 weeks later. And a week later stuff happened. And the manager at the apt said they were gonna call cps too take me because there was a “gun” in the house. So I had too go back hom again. And I was not going too lose all my stuff. That happened, Read more [...]
By admin on July 11, 2011
This was a three car accident. Car A, Car B, and Car C were all traveling in the same direction. The road has a middle lane which is used for making left turns. Car A was attempting to make a left turn, she missed her turn but thinking she could still make it she slammed on her brakes in the left lane (not the turn lane). Car B slams on her brakes but isn’t fast enough and ends up rear-ending Car A. Car C, who is following behind Cars A & B, slams on his brakes and ends up hitting Car B. Now Read more [...]
By admin on July 6, 2011
Hello, About a week and a half ago, I was driving on a public road at around 11:30 am. This road borders part of a college campus at which I am a student. Having finished with my classes for that day, I was driving up the road away from campus on my way to lunch, when I noticed a silver Ford Mustang on my right. The road on which we were driving is a 2-way 4-lane road, meaning there are two lanes traveling in each direction. At the time, I was driving in the left lane (of the two in that direction) Read more [...]
By admin on July 5, 2011
i rear ended some lady on a turn. she was taking a left turn lane from a busy street onto a side street. she was on her phone talking as i seen her as she was turning. i then go, not too close to her. i been in an incident where my knee is jacked for life cuz of a crazy driver i was in with. so, i am as safe a driver can get cuz of that. anyways, as i was turning, i looked to my right, with the oncomming traffic, naturally, for a split second. i haven’t calculated the speed of a norman car Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- how many money needed for uk visit
- upset stomach and no appitite traveling
- can t5 police cars see if i\m illegally driving from the side
- probability of picking doubles MMs
- spots all over upper body
- warrant search at airport
- what happens to people when they went in car accident
- how to determine fault with side swipe accident
- notice of demand against insurance company
- i got my leg broke in a car accident how much will my settlement be