Long Term Travel Insurance
By admin on April 23, 2011
I’m a college student on a budget and looking for a good reliable car and at the same time of getting a car i have to move to an apartment in another city. Which means car note+ rent+insurance+deposits+moving supplies+furniture+utilites+food= a large bill starting off. I can handel the payments its just that I dont want to spend extra up front fees for tires and other maintace w/ a used car and has to be reliable since i have to travel 40 mins back and forth between home and school daily. I have Read more [...]
By admin on April 16, 2011
Ok, a lot of people agreed with me and a few had some disinformation. but alot of great ideas a congress member makes 174k the leaders of the party make 193k the speaker makes 223k this is fact, this is their paycheck before taxes and before adding any benifits of any kind. each congress member has about a 1 million dollar a year office expenditure account. this is for office supplies,leases and certain staff memebers (im not sure which members) as well as the congress person’s vehicle. they can Read more [...]
By admin on March 17, 2011
I met a girl who lives about an hour away on this dating site. I asked her if she wanted to go on a date Friday and she said she might be interested. The problem is, I don’t have a car on campus. Furthermore, I’m a bit of an introvert who doesn’t really become super best buddies forever with people (not that I don’t have friends), so there are few stellar candidates for asking to borrow a car. I’ve given this some thought, and I think I have some combination of these three options: 1) I could Read more [...]
By admin on March 11, 2011
Hi All I am a software engineer and joining in a new company which promised me a long term Onsite to Toronto, Canada. I would be Joining them in the month of March, 2011. Please answer me the following questions and help me in understanding Canada before I come. 1) Recently How long it is taking for processing work permit visa to Toronto, Canada. I am planning to travel as soon as I get the visa. 2) How are the apartments/flats rents in Toronto. Will they provide furnished houses with TV, Fridge, Read more [...]
By admin on February 9, 2011
I earned a B.S in Computer Information systems, worked for a medical software company for 9 months, left, travelled around the country just exploring and bartending. Now I am taking a CNA course and working on pre-req’s for a direct entry nursing school. I am wondering if this is a good plan even if I do not see myself doing bed side nursing long term. I would like to get more into the business side of the hospitals. Is there a better path I should be following?
By admin on February 9, 2011
My husband is in plumbing and has been with his current company for a year now. The job site is coming to an end and the next job hasn’t been determined as of yet. But the rumors are that it’s 1 hr and 30 mins away which SUCKS in terms of travel time and gas. My husband works alongside many other companies (his is subcontracted) and he’s met and networked with tons of higher ups. He told me he’s been offered a few jobs from different bigger companies than the one he works for and these are Read more [...]
By admin on February 1, 2011
Housing prices in my area have skyrocketed over the last ten years. I pay 700 for nice 2 bedroom apartment. A minimum house payment in this area would be over 1300. 220K buys you a small condo in this area. People tell me it is such a great investment, but you never know what could happen to that investment. Look what is happening in Detroit. Plus 1200 is for the mortgage when you add in another 3000 per year for taxes, plus the insurance, plus all the repairs it is going to need over thenext Read more [...]
By admin on February 1, 2011
I had braces in Middle School that were removed when I was 13 or 14.. Anyway.. Afterwards, my wisdom teeth grew in (around 17/18). Now, I have slightly crooked teeth on the bottom. (I worry about them and the way they look – very insecure about it. I just told my fiance about three weeks ago how much it effects my self esteem and he just laughed and said my teeth are fine. Even when I got a whitening kit, he laughed at me again.. saying I was worrying about nothing…) For a long time now, I have Read more [...]
By admin on January 19, 2011
I was browsing through an article this morning that detailed how many South Africans, when responding to difficult economic circumstances such as the current high interest rate climate, rising food costs and exorbitant petrol prices, usually follow the pattern of responding to such economic hardship by first, cancelling short term insurance policies such as vehicle and household cover and then followed by the further cancellation of long term insurance such as life cover and retirement annuities….. Is Read more [...]
By admin on January 12, 2011
I’m planning a trip to Germany for two months. That being a long time, I’d like to know if there are any short term international insurance agency’s and which one is the “best” in terms of price.
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- pain in back lower gums adn tongue hurst to move there
- red spot on upper leg doesn\t hurt
- red dots on skin suddenly appear overnight
- nationality of a child born in germany
- insurance for 49cc scooter without driver license in
- what does include but bot limited to
- jaw gum pain 39 weeks pregnant
- how to get a title for a camper trailer in co
- travel insurance question doctor backache
- the effect of marijuana could be felt from 5 to 15 minutes after ingestion