Family Travel Insurance
By admin on January 5, 2012
My husband and I have been married for over two years and have been together for five. We love each other and have a stable relationship. He has a very good job and we have plenty of money in savings and live comfortably in a very nice town home. We have discussed the possibility of trying for a baby many times. I’m 27 going on 28 and there is a heavy history of Toxemia and Preeclampsia in my family so I would like to start trying as soon as possible. Especially since I have been on the pill for Read more [...]
By admin on December 31, 2011
I currently have a 19 month old son who has been up to date with all his vaccinations. I am expecting a baby girl come November. My family is much against vaccinations but my boyfriends family is pro vaccines, I’ve always been on the fence about it. I’m starting to reconsider and think we may all be better off without them. I’ve tried to look up the answers online but am not seeming to find what I’m looking for. I’m hoping to get them from people who have went through some of this. First of all I’m Read more [...]
By admin on December 30, 2011
What is the 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 sedan like? Before I coast off, let me just say that I am aware of insurance and repair expenses. Firstly, safety. This is the most important thing to me when choosing a Mercedes, I’ve heard that they are some of the safest cars on the road, and that they also come with some extra goodies that can prepare the car for impact and rollover. I like it! Are Mercedes-Benz’ this safe, or was it luck: My friend was in a wreck with a fairly large Ford Explorer SUV, he Read more [...]
By admin on December 29, 2011
My parents like to brought up the things that I “owe” them. My dad got angry when I told him off for his bad habit of not paying the bills on time. He said I was ungrateful and calculative. Then he brought up all the things that he spent on me which includes the groceries that he bought for the meal I offer to cook for the family. His words really make me feel like i am a bad child. Especially after he roped in my mother to tell me off as being rude and disrespectful. Who wouldn’t be when you Read more [...]
By admin on December 18, 2011
I just thought that I had done the most wonderful thing in my life and thats to become a living donor and save someones life and I was double crossed. I had registered with my local hospital to become a living donor and was approached by the National Jewish Masadah Foundation to become a living donor to a patient in Israel. Being the strong man of faith I am I agreed to be screened. I went there passed all the tests and visted the Holy land and was told I was a perfect match. The Foundation told Read more [...]
my boyfriend says the only way he can get his drivers license back is to go to virginia? i know he’s lying…?
By admin on December 16, 2011
my boyfriend and i lived in virginia five years ago before we moved back to NY, before we left he paid his car insurance. so why would he have to travel 100 miles to get it back, i’m not stupid.. he wants to vist his family that he disowned. they abused him and stole everyting he has. so i told him if he goes were through and we been together 5 years. couldn’t they transform it to ny? Please do not mind my spelling. i know it’s incorrect
By admin on November 30, 2011
This is in Texas. … I used to have 3 warrants. One for driving with no license, no insurance/failure to appear, and dui/no insurance. I got the driving with no license dismissed because I got it reinstated, and I’m making payments on the last two. Before I paid off the 1st one, (dwss) dmv told me I had a warrant out that would keep me from getting my license back. They won’t tell me which one so I figured it was the dwss. So I paid the court cost off and took care of it. All surcharges are Read more [...]
By admin on November 29, 2011
I am going to Brazil until the end of May 2012 but my vaccine for meningitis finishes in the beginning April 2012. Insurance wont pay if I get it early. I would be living with a family. I read how Brazil is had an outbreak of meningitis this year. Will I be at risk of getting meningitis?
Is California really having a problem with over crowding in it’s prison’s? Or is it just a ple for more money?
By admin on November 12, 2011
Overcrowding in prison? Is this the truly a problem or is California just trying to get more money? California is screaming that there prison’s are overcrowded and they are gona have to let people out to let more in! I was dating a guy in 2009, he was out on parole, he was working a full time job at night and when requested would travel 90 miles or so to go and meet his parole officer when he got off work. He was doing everything expected of him! He was living in an apartment with a separate address Read more [...]
By admin on October 16, 2011
The guy is rich and is offering me everything under the sun-college, a car to drive that’s paid for insurance and all, travel, and is even offering to fly my friend in with me when i first get there so i will feel more comfortable with leaving my friends and family. I’m 21 years old and have been a nanny before. besides the obvious background check i’m doing on him, does this sound too good to be true like someone who’s maybe a little TOO eager for me to move there? if the background check pans out, Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- How much on avg Do mobile examiners make per visit in ia
- letter to take vehicle out of country
- how long does it take after you send your demands to get your settlement
- what is the maximum age can adult fly in plane
- side of head tender to touch above ear
- insurance investigator questions
- do i need to buy insurance when i get toronto from vancouver
- a knot on left side of forehead
- emergency room free for foreigners
- The amount of checks or debits listed on the January bank statement is_