1 Stop Travel Insurance
By admin on May 18, 2011
March 1st, 2011 I was in an auto accident on my way to work in which my car was totalled. I was driving westbound on a major highway and to my right was an exit in which a car was exiting but had apparently changed its mind, so continued to pull back onto the highway into my lane. I beeped but the car did not stop and eventually had to swerve to miss it, resulting in being rear-ended by a van. The car that pulled out in front of me never stopped, and the guy who hit me never asked me if i was okay Read more [...]
By admin on May 5, 2011
A car is sitting in the driveway of a parking lot waiting to make a turn into a 2 lane, 2-way public road from . Near the exit on the far lane a pickup truck is parked. My wife is traveling in this lane and as she approaches the parked pick-up, to get passed it she partially enters the opposite lane. My wife continues driving assuming the driver of the waiting car would yield the right-of-way to the vehicle on the public road. Unfortunately, the other driver decided to leave the parking lot by Read more [...]
By admin on May 5, 2011
Ok, so i got a speeding ticket last week and i really cant afford to pay it or have my insurance go up or go to traffic school. I am planning on fighting the ticket on the grounds that i don’t think my car was capable of going as fast as the radar said. Here are some of the major details MPH 1) The radar readout was 50 MPH and the speed limit was 25 MPH because it was a school zone and there were children present. 2)i drive a 1997 Plymouth neon (2.0 liter roughly gets 132 HP) but as the car Read more [...]
By admin on April 27, 2011
Kennewick A Kennewick police officer was not injured when his patrol car was hit Saturday, but the driver of the other car was taken to jail. Officer Rick Marquette was on patrol and driving north on Garfield Street at 1st Avenue at 6:37 p.m. He had entered the intersection traveling north when he was hit by a car traveling west that failed to stop at a red light, according to police reports. The driver’s side front corner of the car driven by Merced Alonso-Solano, 30, of Pasco, hit the passenger Read more [...]
By admin on April 19, 2011
I was going to work this morning. I was entering a four lane on ramp into downtown. The on ramp combines two lanes from the freeway and two from other areas. I was originally in the number 3 lane, and needed to get into the number 2 lane – as I do every single day. Traffic was a bit heavier today so it was moving very slow. I noticed that no one was in the number 2 lane, so I threw on my blinker and merged behind a red car and came to a stop. A Ford Expedition that was in the number 1 lane then merged Read more [...]
By admin on April 9, 2011
Does anyone have the answers to this questions???? 1. If your driver license is suspended for too many points, what type of insurance must you either purchase or prove that you had on effective date of the suspension? 2. What is the maximum speed limit for passenger cars on a two-lane highway during the daytime? 3. What must you do when approaching a person who is riding or leading a horse upon or near the roadway? 4. To what ages does the Child Restraint Law apply? 5. When you are entering Read more [...]
By admin on April 8, 2011
I’M 17 AND I FAILED THE PERMIT TEST BY 5 QUESTIONS ON THE ROAD RULES PART. PLEASE HELP ME, IF NOT GONNA GIVE A SPECIFIC ANSWER DON’T COMMENT PLEASE! THANKS NOTE: THESE QUESTION ARE FROM FLORIDA’S DRIVERS HANDBOOK! 1. If you knowingly make a false statement in an application for a driver license or identification card, can you be fined and placed in prison upon conviction? (pg 4) 2. Can a person temporarily operate a farm tractor on the highway without a driver license? (pg 5) 3. You must Read more [...]
Im stressed about some life issues involving money, cars, jobs and college..anyone willing to offer some help?
By admin on March 27, 2011
Ok, I currently work a job that may end in June…its temporary. I have a apartment that I pay 0/mon and already I am 1 month behind in my rent, almost 2. I am trying to apply for colleges in hopes of getting on campus housing since my ETC is . I dont have a car – a friend of mine picks me up to and from my job. Im trying to buy a car and I am about to buy a Audi tomorrow for 50. It needs a catalytic converter, rear struts and a front bumper. Not to mention, I’ll have to get insurance, tags etc which Read more [...]
By admin on March 21, 2011
i need help answering questions on a drivers ed. worksheet. so if anyone knows any of these questions…please let me know. : thanks. 1.driving on a freeway, when may you park. 2. driving on a freeway, when may you turn across the freeway median? 3. An average person driving a vehicle at 50mph will travel how many feet until the brakes can be applied, once the ned to stop quickly has been identified? 4. several cars ahead of yo uhave stopped for a stop sign. What is the proper procedure to follow? 5. Read more [...]
By admin on February 22, 2011
I don’t want to call it “Amnesty” because “amnesty” is different from what I’m proposing. And, for the record, let me just say that I know there will be several “haters” that will write their opinion. I can’t stop you. But your hateful opinion really doesn’t make a difference, so you’d better take it somewhere where it will make a difference. Ok, basically, I’d like to propose the following “reform”. I’d like to propose that a chance be given to undocumented immigrants to obtain what I call Read more [...]
- Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- I’m trying to make banana bread i have all the ingredients except baking soda/powder is there anything?
- I’m asking local companies for donations prizes. What would you want for a prize? Any ideas of how to ask??
- I’m hosting a birthday dinner, meals will be paid for, is it okay to say alcohol is not on the invitation?
- I’m looking at getting a ford f150 without crumple zones. what year did they start adding them?
- I’m a home Child Care provider-Can I claim my Car pymt or Insurance when filing taxes?
- I’m trying to make a nice little health drink out of many vegetables and fruits, any tips?
- I have a moderate to severe pain behind left earlobe. Seems to be behind the TMJ and travels down the jaw.?
- Jess on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Estrellita on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- Amy on Question concerning ttc without letting husband know?
- smahadevan39 on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Audie on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Yirmiyahu on How can I send a money order from the U.S to England in British Pounds?
- Chrissey on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Justin P on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- James M on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
- Mrs.sexy women Brenda on i have this weird pain and i don’t know what it is. can anyone help me?
Random Search Terms
- unbilled fees for services performed
- what happen if women without status got baby in canada
- i have bank loans in dubai will they put gcc ban
- when should i b concerned with missing a period?
- random bumps popping up on my body that dont itch
- planned parenthood clinic non us residence
- Letter insurance to take days off
- travel ban in uae credit card
- what all are paramed examiners paid for
- monthly expenses for couple in toronto